Reflection 1: Welcome


Before 2 June 2017

My name is Sun Wukong1592 (nom de plume) and I am a cancer survivor. I am responsible for writing and publishing this blog, Reflections2017. The aim of Reflections is to write a running commentary on my journey through the diagnosis, operation and aftermath of head and neck cancer. For the general reader, I hope that you find my reflections perceptive.

For readers who are going through cancer, I hope that you find the information comforting and are left with the thought that you are not alone. In fact, we can all identify with your feelings; your family, friends and the healthcare team. 

For all readers, I hope that you will come to the conclusion that the blogs are informative. Each Reflection is in the form of a snippet that can be read rather quickly. Research suggests that this is a convenient way to convey ideas. 

Your comments are welcome and encouraged. Thank you.
             
With warmest regards,
Sun Wukong1592
e-mail: maywedialogue@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection 7: Whose body is it anyway?

7. Two Kingdoms

Reflection 29: Sarah